Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, May 14, 2007

I came to class unprepared

I was going to post a picture from Mother's Day of me and The Boy with the hanging geranium that he got for me, but I forgot my camera.

The good news is now I have a post for tomorrow.

If I remember my camera, that is.

The Boy's PPD injection site is not getting any better. In fact, it is more pronounced than it was on Friday. The doctor has not called with a decision on whether or not to xray his chest. But in answer to Alleen's question, with much thanks to the wonderful DD who knew the answer, if The Boy's chest xray comes out clear, there will be no medication therapy.

We still have not heard any news on the job opportunity for MFH at the motorcycle dealership, even though the owner said he would call with a decision on Saturday. The Saturday that was two days ago.

The house we are interested in is still for sale. The owner said she would call us if she got an offer.

On top of all this, our hockey player from last year is coming today, with a friend. Now, I am very fond of him. But, with all that's going on, I don't appreciate "Hi, I'm coming to visit and I'm bringing a friend and we're staying at your house. See ya then." He was just here at Spring Break with his girlfriend.

I know I'm being a bitch, but what are we, a bed and breakfast?

With that said, we are entering our season that is "three months of really bad skiing", which is the opposite of our season that is "nine months of winter".

Come on over. We'd love to have you for dinner.

Not literally.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I'll be by, too, but I'll wait until the week you move.

    All my best on the rest.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    geeeez, I hope the doc gets back to you. I would think they'd want to do the chest x-ray no matter what. I know it isn't good to expose unnecessarily, but for peace of mind....

    I can see getting peeved if someone calls and tells you they're coming with a friend with no notice.

    Hope YFH hears something on the job front. It's so rude when they don't call as promised.

    Ummmm, I think I'll stick to the FL weather, though I do love to ski.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home