Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Drink and be merry

I got the margarita bucket mentioned in the post about The Boy's birthday bash at W.almart in the same aisle as the beer and wine. I only saw the margarita variety, but DD pointed out that there are other kinds as well.

Basically, the bucket has a bladder inside that has the liquid mix. You pour the contents in the bucket, stir in a 750ml bottle of tequila, and either freeze it or chill it. The bucket has a spigot on the bottom for easy pouring if you don't freeze it. As I mentioned, we did freeze it, so MFH put a plastic cup in the bucket for easy scooping of the semi-frozen concoction.

I think the premixed bladder is the same margarita mix that you can buy in the bottle at many stores. It was just handy to have the bucket to mix it in.

Try one!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This sounds even more fun than wine in a box.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I found it today at a liquor store. We'll be drinking it on Cinco de Mayo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home