Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How do you spell relief?

"within normal limits"

That was the message left on my voice mail yesterday from our clinic regarding The Boy's chest x-ray.

I am supposed to schedule a follow up with the doctor where I assume she will write a script for the INH therapy.

I am not crazy about that. I am tempted to wait until we move to The City (which is not in another state, but simply 150 miles to the east of us) where it might be possible to talk with a doctor who is more experienced with international adoptees and get a second opinion.

Whew!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew!

    I would wait, but you did not ask me. :)

    So glad it was normal.

    Julie

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Phew is right!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    So glad it's not active. Phew indeed.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good news.

    finally had a chance to "catch up" with my inlaws leaving.

    DULY NOTED not to get those blinds either as Ill NEVER vacuum them.

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home