Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

True That

Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


It's no secret that I'm definitely feminine. I'm the one that wore mascara even when I had pink eye. How I look is probably too important to me.

The last line cracks me up, though. I was married in a previous life, and my ex used to say to me, "You have three brothers and you are the only one in your family that has any balls!"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I'm a 60/40 mix:

    Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
    You are both sensitive and savvy
    Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
    But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

     

Post a Comment

<< Home