Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shag Me

We hired a new salesperson and he's been here about three weeks now. He's a very pleasant guy, an ex-cop from Arizona. His wife was born and raised here in the valley, and like most people who at one time or another call this place home, she wanted to come back.

The other day I was talking to Holly when he walked up and handed her a sticky note. Then he walked away.

"Wow!" I whispered. "Did you notice how hairy the backs of his hands are?"

Remember, we are gossipy bitches.

Then I said, "Can you imagine what his back must look like?"

"Shag rug," she replied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home