Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Obsessions

(referencing the post below regarding being interested in celebrity's lives...)
Okay, so maybe I am obsessed with pregnant celebrities. I just can't believe the world is about to be blessed with another spawn of KFed. Good lord, Britney. How on earth will she juggle two babies on her lap and a frappacino in her hand while speeding away from the paparazzi at the coffee shop????? Woe is her.

I'm not bitter about all those beautiful people having babies. I'm bitter that it's so easy for them all. Whether adopting or producing "their own" babies - it's just too damn easy. Okay enough of that.

I've been tagged! Yes! By dd - see her on the sidebar because apparently I'm a stupid effing idiot that can run expensive computer programs all day long, but cannot figure out how to link anything. Hummph!

Six Weird Things About Me

1. I am obsessed with the whiskers that have started growing out of my chin. OBSESSED I tell you. I touch my chin all day long feeling for them. I will dig a hole in my chin with the tweezers trying to get the little suckers out of there.
2. I have to clean up the kitchen and dirty dishes immediately following a meal. I can't stand to have the dishes and food sitting around on the table and counters.
3. I hold my stomach in all the time. Constantly.
4. I have a tube of Blistex near me at all times. My lips can't be dry.
5. It ruins my day to have a run in my stockings. I always carry a spare pair.
6. I can tell you the price of everything in my cart at any store at any time.

And there you have it. I am sure MFH could contribute more to the list, but it wouldn't be in his best interest to do so.

I will not tag anyone, since I am so stupid I don't know how to link, and I'm at work so I can't take the time to figure it out. Well, I could, but I shouldn't.

Finally, the whole neighborhood heard my shouts of glee last night when Pick Pickler was voted off American Idol. Yes, NotSoNormalMom, I know you heart her. ;) But, she cannot sing well. Sorry. It has nothing to do with me not liking her. I would like someone to win who doesn't, in PP's own words 'butcher' songs, and has more going for them than just being skinny and blond. I wish her well. Something tells me she will be fine and her career will take off in spite of being voted off of AI.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Wow. Hair on your chin, huh?

    That sucks. But it made me laugh anyway.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I'm with you-hair on the chin sucks.
    And as far as my little Pickler...it's okay. I think it will come down to Kat and Chris...Just my opinion. But I really do love Elliot's voice, really. I think he's awesome vocally, but he's just not pretty enough. Damn, we're all so shallow!
    Anyway...about KFed and Brit, give me a f*ing break. Could they BE more white trash? And as far as how you get jealous because celebs get pregnant/acquire babies...remember that the boy was worth the wait. We shouldn't be jealous, we should be thankful that the little guys were fortunate to find loving parents. I worry more about the older children that are stuck in homes, ya know? I can see how it would be frustrating for you...I'm so sorry it took you so long...but I'm glad that he has you.;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home