Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Dora the Exploder

What? It's not exploder? Well, that's what the boy calls her. The boy loves Dora and her spinoff boy pal, Diego. So much so, in fact, that I spent $75.50 today so we could see Dora live on stage on June 6. Dora's Pirate Adventure.

I'm pretty competitive. I like to win, and I get carried away with that at times. Like on ebay. I've paid more than I should have on occasion just because I like to win. And when Dora tickets went on sale online this morning at 10:00, you can be sure I was refreshing my screen like a mad woman to get good seats. My efforts prevailed, as we are sitting front row. Dora up close and personal. Woohoo!!

Sadly, I remember a time not that long ago when I was refreshing madly to get front row seats to Kid Rock and Motley Crue. Sigh.

As creepy as it was when Nikki Sixx spit fake blood all over me, I imagine a 5 1/2 foot tall Dora might just give me nightmares.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Kim Strahan said…

    Moo has the HUGEST crush on Diego. In fact I can get her to do anything by bribing her with Diego. I think she might never recover if we see him live.

    I hope you have lots of fun, okay not so much you having fun but your cutie pie 4 year old has a blast!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said…

    Dora is one of the few shows that will hold Dylan's attention for more than 2 seconds. The live stuff would freak me out though.

    Saw PIL w/Johnny Rotten ~sigh~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home