Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Holidazed

I have always loved holidays.

All of them.

I have boxes of decorations under the stairs, many of them thanks to my MIL, who is very crafty and loves holidays as much as I do.

I am the person who squeals with delight when I hear the first Christmas carol, and tunes into the station on S.irius that plays only holiday music beginning the day after Thanksgiving.

I couldn't wait to become a mother and instill that love into my child.

Now?

I groaned two weeks ago when, while doing our Wal.mart shop, The Boy discovered the Halloween section.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And what does the boy want to be for Halloween?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home