Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, September 12, 2008

PT

I am currently having physical therapy on my neck as a result of my car accident.

It's been two months, and I still have this annoying pain in my neck, literally, ALL.THE.TIME.

The doctor determined I have lost range of motion.

I'm so glad he's trying to get it back for me, but why does he have to make it hurt so bad in order to make it better??????

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I am so sorry you have this residual crap. I hope you can make up the range of motion and conqueror the pain.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A pain in the neck is the worst...

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I was hurt in a car accident right before our wedding. When I went to the chiro, it hurt so much. I left his office with bruises! Honestly, I still hurt from the accident.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home