Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Going well

The boys have settled in. They are very nice and well mannered young men.

Meals are going well. They each gave me one idea for a meal for this week.

This year is already a million times better than last year.

I got a call yesterday from one boy's mom. He got hit hard in the jaw at an exhibition game Saturday night and she wanted to see if I thought it was broken. He felt it was out of alignment and he was in pain, but he did eat breakfast.

She then mentioned that T.revor has a rash. He has very sensitive skin, and needs to have his things laundered with detergent that is dye and fragrance free.

He's been living here a week.

Don't you think that's something I should have known right away?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    I cannot fathom what all you do for these boys-almost-men, to include trying out the same detergent the kid had used on his diapers! I'm sure you'll hear lots from that mom ... not that I could blame her too much. Find out if he's an only!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How was the boy's first day of first grade? I hope he has more fun this year than he did in kindergarten.

    As for the bigger boys... I'm glad things are so much better than your last experience!! Poor kid, but what a dummy to not at least mention his sensitive skin (or bring his own detergent). Men.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Just for you...

    http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9566326

    I'm sure you could whup on on them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home