Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, August 01, 2008

One big happy family

She hisses and claws at the dogs.

She growls at the boy cat.

MFH thinks she is a bitch.

However, she purrs whenever any one of us makes eye contact with her.

The boy cat acclimated within 24 hours and now has the run of the house and the dogs.

By this morning she was warming up to him. I an sure she will come to accept the dogs within a few days.

Last night I walked in with her in my arms and MFH let the dogs in from their kennel. He then carefully unhooked each one of her claws out of my scalp.

Yeah, that hurt.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Away2me (Deanna) said…

    Eeek, claws in scalp, not so fun!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    hahahaha! Awesome. Love the new kitty feistiness! ;-)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Needle claws! I am so very jealous!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to see a picture of the things that crawl on the ground and have triangle ears.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    hee hee. so much fun with new kittens, isn't it???? You may have to take to wearing a hat or something to protect yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home