Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

82

That is the age of the woman who hit me.

Now, I'm not saying she should not be driving, but how could she not have seen me? The car could not be a more noticeable color.

The police would not administer "fault" but did tell MFH that they will issue her a right of way violation.

Her insurance card was expired, but I am hoping she simply forgot to put the new card in her car.

Tomorrow I'll go pick up a copy of the police report and notify my insurance company.

My right ankle is sore and swollen. My neck, chest and upper back are stiff and sore. The Boy also complains of a sore neck. But it could have been so much worse!

For that, we are grateful.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    Oh my gosh! Thank goodness no one was hurt!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    So glad you are okay but wah! look at your pretty little car :(

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Away2me (Deanna) said…

    Well I hope her insurance is up to date. And I hope you and the boy don't stay sore for too long.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    such a sad sight....... Man, she was a beauty.

    How the heck can they not administer fault to her????? Will that cause you to have to file the claim against your insurance?

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    What a crumpled mess! Good luck on the insurance front.

    I can't imagine the frustration, so many levels.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh your poor, poor car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home