Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A lesson on "Mens"

The Boy and I were at the checkout in W@lmart the other day when he brought me an item from the impulse shelves.

"What's this?" he asked, holding up a miniature can of Axe men's body spray. I told him men use that so they smell good.

"Like the hockey players," he commented.

"Exactly," I said. "Would you like to have that?" I offered, knowing full well that he didn't want to release the death grip he had on that can.

His eyes lit up. "Yes!"

When we got home he sprayed it on liberally, and I had to advise him against using too much scent of any kind, but I did tell him that he smelled wonderful. So wonderful, in fact, that I needed to give him a big smooch on the cheek!

He wagged his finger at me. "Mens don't like no kissy kissy," he said.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    omg... the things The Boy says!!! They crack me up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home