Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hell hasn't frozen over...

but this city has.

Baby, it's cold outside!

Where we came from it was snowy and cold all the time (nine months of winter and three months of bad skiing). We were used to it, and so was everyone else. This is the banana belt of Montana, and not only do these people hate the cold, they can't drive in snow. Nor does the city know what to do with the streets when it snows. What a mess

Anyway it's been awhile since I posted and I'm not dead, just busy.

We signed the papers on our house (but the buyer is waiting on grandma for the down payment), it's year end at both of my jobs (no success at my new year's resolution thus far), and I have a fabulous new closet just for me (MFH transformed that useless little deck off the master bedroom).

Oh! And the posts are set for MFH's new shop. We decided to refinance and invest the proceeds from the sale of our house rather than write a check for the shop, and locked in at the lowest rate in many years as luck would have it.

That is all.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh good

    glad youre only busy and nothing's "up"

    no house sale here...YET :)

    Carla

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Good luck!! I hope everything lands gently in place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home