Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Logic

The other day we got a sample of toothpaste in the mail. It was addressed to Hockey Player.

"Oh great! My toothpaste came!" he exclaimed when I threw it to him. "I've been out of toothpaste for two weeks so I had to get online and order a free sample!"

He'll spend five bucks on a can of chewing tobacco, but won't spend two dollars to clean his teeth after the fact.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    My skin is crawling. EWWWWWW!

    Given your relationship, I guess you don't get close enough to smell his breath.

    Are you gonna tell his mom? Huh? Huh?

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    Ewwww! That is one nasty boy.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Wow. You know, boys can be quite gross if they are not taught the basics young. It all goes back to the parents. Oh, and ewwww.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    YUCKY!!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger carla said…

    THATS SO...like a boy :)

    of course I initially thought he had REALLY had it send addressed to HOCKEY PLAYER (duh) and thought that was pretty funny.

    that he had a good sense of humor if not hygiene.

    C.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gross!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home