Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!


We party pretty hard up here in our neck of the woods, as you can see by this morning of picture of the pups.....













and The Boy ended up passed out under my desk.

Just kidding, of course. But isn't this a cute picture?

We spent New Year's Eve in the same way the we spend it every year - at a hockey game. After the game, The Boy got to skate for an hour with the players and the rest of the fans (which was comprised mostly of the "puck 'hos" that follow them everywhere they go), so it was a grand night for him.

For those of you that have asked, Itty is doing much better. I wasn't sure he would make it and was happy that he was able to know the love of a family if he didn't, but he is on the mend. I am so thankful that we were able to get him through that.

2007 was a year of change for my family, and I'm still trying to adjust and be happy and not regret the moves that we made. I'm making progress in that direction. It helps that our house will finally be sold this month.

I've never been one to make resolutions, because there hasn't been much about my life that I wanted to change. But, this year I have one.

I resolve to successfully quit my old job.

Welcome, 2008!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Happy New Year, too.

    My son saw the picture of your son and just hooted.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I like your resolution very much, and I think it's one that is very doable.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Such sweet pictures!!!!!!!!!

    I'm glad Itty is on the mend. He is such a sweet looking kitty.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger carla said…

    darn the boy looks RELAXED.

    If I could only find that place (literally and figuratively!) for myself.

    got a new tat for hanukkah...and now I want more.

    C.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home