Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Still missing

Boots has now been gone three days.

MFH combed the acreage surrounding our house, about 20 in all, and did not find the kitty or any sign that there had been a struggle. That gives me hope.

We have an ad in the paper starting tomorrow, and we checked with all the local shelters today to no avail. Our neighbors know he's missing, and said they'll be on the lookout for him. We are doing all we can do.

I refuse to give up on him.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I'm so sorry.

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger carla said…

    thoughts still coming...and I love your attitude as I, too, would see all that as positive.

    Carla

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    you asked on my blog if my cats are all indoor - yes, they are. But, then again, we don't live surrounded by 20 acres.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I'm hoping the weather has been mild. He may have just got an independent bug up his butt and took some time away to hunt field mice.

    I hope he comes home soon for some snuggling.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My childhood best friend's cat would go missing once in a while for weeks at a time and come back home again.

    I'm a sucker for animals wandering about and have brought home many a pet with wanderlust... I would check the lost pets ads for a few weeks before deciding to keep or place the wanderers in a home.


    May your ad bring Boots back home again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home