Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dick Magnet

I was approached by a man while in the candy aisle at W.almart with The Boy last Sunday.

"How old is he?" he smiled.

"Five."

"You look great for having a baby. You have a very nice body," he purred.

"And I also have a husband, but thank you," I replied.

I had always heard that a man with a baby was a chick magnet, but I never realized it also works the other way around.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    What an odd and inappropriate thing to say to a woman in Walmart.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger DD said…

    This happened in Walmart? What's so unusual about that?

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Plays with the head a bit to think what he'd come up with if you'd had your dog!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    oh my my....

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That it happened in the candy aisle makes it even more skeevy... I guess he's into hot moms. Nothing wrong with that, but he could've found a classier way to come on to you rather than purring "you have a very nice body."

    The burden of being a hot mom...

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SO BIZARRE.

    (um, not the compliment :) but the inappropriatenessment of it all)

    people are really weird.

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home