Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Watching him learn is amazing

I make a shopping list. We live in the boondocks and it's inconvenient to run to the store, so I go once a week. God forbid I forget anything. With the price of gas, it'd have to be pretty darn important to go after it midweek.

Since he was very small, The Boy would emulate my shopping lists. He'd take my pad and pen, ask me what we need, and scribble it down.

He did it today at C.ostco.

This was his list:

BTRE (battery)
BAKO (bagel)
WOTR (water)
GATRAD (gatorade)

I think he's a genius.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger carla said…

    I think he's a genius.
    -----

    and I think I might have framed it :)

    or at least laminated.

    have a great day!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger DD said…

    That's very good! The best XBoy does is when he comes to see me at my office he'll use the typewriter and show me something like this:

    asldkgaosduigtaosgjaoejivas;ldjfa;sldjfasdkjfa;sldkjfas;

    and then ask: "Is this a word?"

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Obviously a genius. There's no doubt about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home