Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, November 02, 2007

:)

The interview went well.

The references were glowing.

(They just want to be rid of me.)

I got an offer.

I'd just like to say that the burger corporation where that head guy was adopted has an awesome benefit package.

The atmosphere is energetic and positive.

It came down to me and one internal person. Yeah, that makes me uncomfortable that I beat an internal person. All three of the people that interviewed me assured me that they are fine with the fallout from this decision, whatever that may be.

Off to take The Boy to a birthday party (he's not sleeping over) and we are going out to celebrate.

MFH doesn't even know about this yet!

It seems I've made my decision.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Congrats on landing the job! Try not to moon the former employers as you walk out their door, OK?

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I bet they have a great adoption package, huh??????? My company had nada, nothing, zilch and let me tell ya.... the big guy in charge has plenty. I worked for the #2 software company with none other than Larry Ellison at the helm(too bad he's mostly at the helm of his expensive sailboats)

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Congrats on things going so smoothly.

    Now to craft your exit speech!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Most excellent!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    Woohoo!!! Congrats! You rock!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger carla said…

    CONGRATS!

    what did MFH say? he must be so pumped for you as well.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Happy said…

    Congratulations!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home