Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A pleasant surprise

O.zzy rocked the house. He sang songs from each of his albums, so it was a "greatest hits" show so to speak.

He encored with Mama, I'm Coming Home. Great finale. Metal ballads are my all time favorite.

He looks good, all things considered. No bat biting - he wasn't on the booze, and he said he remembers the seven rounds of rabies shots all too well to do that again.

He is touring right now with R.ob Z.ombie. Before last night I knew very little of this man except that The Boy loves him. MFH wasn't sure I would even like him. I did.

He kicked some serious ass up there on stage. Very high energy, with great stage props.

I hope my voice comes back by Monday, when I start my new job!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger carla said…

    so glad it was a fun as youd hoped.

    and have fun monday (no need for luck) cant wait to hear all about it.

    C.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I heard that the concert was awesome. I'm glad you had fun! Rob Zombie does completely rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home