Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Things they learn in school

I take The Boy to bed at night. We have a story and a dance, and then we lay down to wind down for sleep. Sometimes we talk about the day. This was our conversation the other night.

TB - "Daniel's sister told him about two kinds of kissing."

Oh no.

Me - "Really. And what would the two kinds of kissing be?"

TB - "Well, there's the normal kind and then there's French. That's when you touch tongues!"

Me - "Ewwww! That's nasty!"

TB - "Yeah! I'm never gonna do that!"

I'll remember that.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger carla said…

    Im kinda looking forward to those chats

    though I fear mine will end with a some sort of eyerolling involved (her. not me :))

    Carla

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    geez the things they learn in kindergarten...loved your response!!

    how goes the new job?

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Vrey cute!!! I remember when the talks were still that innocent!! I had my oldest ask me what a BJ was and I thought I was going to die!!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    my goodness, they learn early these days. Scares the bejeebers out of me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home