Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Too Much Information, Part II

Remember the new lady in the service department?

I'm still trying to find some - any - reason to like her, in spite of the fact that she wears the same pair of velour pants in four different colors. I'm not the fashion police, but who wouldn't notice that?

Now she felt compelled to confide in me that she sells "Secret Tre@sures" during the evenings. You know, "things" to enhance your love life. For the people who are too shy to shop at a store where you have to enter through the alley. Or, for people who don't know how to shop online. You know, cause who wouldn't rather go to a party at someone's house with 20 of your closest friends and/or people you don't know, and shop for sexu@l pleasure?

Ooh and aah over the selection?

Admit you don't know what the hell to do with THAT????

I guess the worst part is I wonder what kind of aura I'm throwing off here, because she didn't even mention it to Holly - the only other female employed here, and who is MUCH more friendly with her than me.

If she invites me? I'm dragging Holly along. In handcuffs.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    You just never know what people do behind closed doors, do you? If she has a stripper pole in her living room, run. Fast.

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger DD said…

    Actually, it's probably the zebra-print stilletos...

    I wouldn't worry about the stripper pole; however I would draw the line if a bunch of dildos were suction cupped to her coffee table.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger beth said…

    unrelated to stripper poles and dildos--it's nice that you are trying to find a reason to like her. You must be very gracious.

    now related to stripper poles and dildos...I must confess that I have been to one of those parties several years ago. It was less painfully embarassing (how many 'r's and how many 's's in that word?) than I thought. Maybe because of the quantities of wine that were served. It was actually very, er, educational.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is too much info---but I have, perhaps, too much curiousity?
    im sure it has been done before but Ive always wanted to write a book (chicklit) where the protag hosted those parties.

    you goin??

    I WANNA TAG ALONG!

    Carla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home