Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, October 06, 2006

If It Ain't Broke.....

You've Changed 36% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.


This totally cracked me up! At first I was surprised at the results, but I shouldn't have been. I recently took stock of my closets, and even though I am a clothes horse and buy new things regularly, I do have outfits that are at least 10 years old. Add to that The Boy's mullet and our love of the 80's/90's metal bands and, well, there ya go.

How do you score?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I've changed 48%...

    "You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
    You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you."

    I thought I would have changed more than that.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I changed 52%, and I got the same message as DD. I wasn't too surprised by the results.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger [] said…

    60% changed:

    "You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person. Your clothes, job and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home