Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smartypants

The Boy is inbetween preschools right now. On a semester break, so to speak. His grandma, my mother, is here this week playing with him.

He is loving it.

Last night when I took him to bed, I was laying there and I said, "I want to thank you for being so good for grandma this week."

He replied, "It's because I love to stay home, mommy. I wish I could stay home all the time, but I know I can't. You have to work and I have to go to school."

I said, "I know, honey. But, school is a good place to be. Your friends are all there, and you learn so much to get you ready for big boy school next year."

His response? "I already know I'm smart, mommy."

Well, alright then.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Please make sure to keep me on the invite list for when he graduates.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger [] said…

    He told you! Love the age when kids are so much smarter than everyone else.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    Oh man! I love that age. Right now, I'm in the terrible 2's and I hear 3's are worse.

    Drinking heavily, party of ONE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home