Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Biker Trash



You gotta get 'em started early!

On Labor Day weekend, we have an annual poker run in our biking community. One of the local beer distributors had a drawing for this little 50cc mini chopper. MFH signed me up and I won!

It'll be a year or two until he's ready to ride this, but isn't it cool?

6 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I have to admit, I don't like ape-hangers, but THAT is a pretty sweet ride.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is SO COOL.

    So what kind of bike do you ride??

    Carla

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Sweet!! The just look at the little guy!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger beth said…

    Very cool! In a few years y'all will be headed down to Sturgis!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I LOVE the picture!!!!
    What a C-U-T-I-E !!!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    p r i c e l e s s

    I'm so glad you won the drawing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home