Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Testify

We had lots of playdates with the kids in the neighborhood.

He had 4 very busy days with each grandma, which is a real treat.

He had 3 days off with just mommy, another treat.

BUT

He told me he was bored.

He asked me to do circle time with him, which is the time in preschool when they do lessons.

He said he missed his school friends.

On Sunday night he could hardly sleep because he was so excited to go back to school on Monday.

Last night when I picked him up, he said he was so happy.

Maybe it's because The Boy has been in daycare/preschool for as long as he can remember, but I have a hard time thinking I am not doing the right thing.

At least for my kid.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger DD said…

    It's worked for me, too.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger beth said…

    Oh thank you thank you for this post.

    Good for you and good for The Boy and

    good for all of us daycare mommies and babies!

    Sam is still enjoying Gramdma time, then next week I'll have him most days...and then the 16th, it's back to his daycare, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home