Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

All That Junk

I'm really glad that my friends remember me even though we don't see each other much anymore.

I hate to say this, but I'm getting annoyed by the amount of junk email I get from them everyday.

The straw that broke the camel's back?

I received a joke with the subject line "Now I Really Feel Old!"

The sender was born the year I graduated from high school.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I don't even bother to read those forwarded emails. I don't think they're thinking of me when they send that crap...they just hit forward all, and they're done with it!!! I would rather get a one liner email to say hi, than get 20 forwarded jokes and prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home