Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Too Much Information

We've hired a new assistant at work in the service department. She's been there about three weeks now. I'm having a hard time finding anything to like about her. But, I'm trying. Really.

She was gone last Friday and again on Monday because she was sick with some type of stomach virus.

Tuesday she commented that she'd lost five pounds during the ordeal, what with the puking and diarrhea.

I think she overestimated my curiosity.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that made me laugh.

    and hope she prefaced it with:

    THIS IS PROBABLY TOO MUCH INFO, BUT...

    however Im surmising she did not.

    Carla

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Let's hope she's not infertile then because, mygod, the stories she'll have!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home