Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Little Punkin



DD pointed out that The Boy looks so serious in this picture. I'm guessing it's one of two things. 1)The sun is in his eyes, or 2)He helped me rake the leaves and fill the bags, and then he carried all the little ones across the yard and moved them around, much like rearranging furniture, to this final resting place. After this he told me he needed a little rest. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger DD said…

    He looks so serious, one would think he's posing with his hockey team mates!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's a handsome little man.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Awww! Just hope that he still helps you lug around yard trash when he's older.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home