Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Freudian Slip?

Every Saturday morning our routine is the same. The Boy and I head out to W@lm@rt to get our weekly supplies. I have quite the little shopper on my hands.

This past Saturday I tried to shake things up a bit. It was the beginning of the craft show season in our little resort town where artists abound. I always look forward to going and finding things that my very crafty and talented MIL can duplicate for me. You know, for free.

Me - "So, should we go to the craft show before we go to W@lm@rt?"

The Boy - "No, mama. I don't want to go to a crap show."

3 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger DD said…

    My husband thinks after saying that 8,962 times that it's still funny.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    I call 'em crap shows, too! We get lots of those by our house. The one saving grace in my opinion is that one can often buy corn dogs there. Not quite the Texas State Fair, but a girl's gotta take what she can get in Massachusetts.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home