Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm It

I'm doing this for Michelle, who tagged me, and I must say I found it to be quite difficult. Apparently I don't know me as well and I thought I did.

Here goes.

I am...witty
I want...to be able to face change head on
I wish...my son would not grow up an only child
I hate...that I am bored at work
I miss...my dad and my brother
I hear...voices. Not really, it's just the air conditioning
I wonder...what my son will be when he grows up
I regret...when I lose my patience
I am not...shy
I dance...whenever I hear Silver Wings
I sing...Sweet Child O' Mine at Karaoke bars
I cry...more internally than externally
I am not always...a good listener
I make...great lasagne
I write...less letters than I should. I know - what's a letter?
I confuse...wants and needs
I need...more shoes
I should...definitely not buy more shoes
I start...Christmas shopping on Dec. 26
I finish...everyday being thankful for my family

Thanks, Michelle, for giving me a blog topic for today!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger DD said…

    Isn't weird how hard memes are?

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to use that meme as a "get to know you" assignment the first week of school. I hope it kills a lot of time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home