Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Imagine that!

My supervisor, the Corp Controller, had her baby last week and is on maternity leave until August 3.

The president of the company asked her far in advance of her due date to present a plan to show how she planned on getting her job done while she is out. The company bought her a laptop and had it set up so she could work from home.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the "plan" was to have me do her job.

Don't get any grandiose ideas - I'm still doing my own job as well.

Imagine my disappointment when I got my paycheck and there was no extra money in there for the extra duties.

Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home