Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Did you ever have that feeling you forgot your underwear?

I am not big on accessorizing.

Except for my shoes, naturally.

I admire women that are always put together with matching jewelry, but I can't seem to bring myself to do it. I don't know if I'm too scatter brained in the morning, or too much in a rush.

I do usually wear earrings.

Today I forgot them.

I feel naked.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to accessorize with matching jewelry and purse... love my jewelry. Now I wear the same pair of earrings all week because I'm too scatterbrained or tired to pick a different pair every morning (and usually sleep in whatever pair I've worn for the week).

    Glad you're back. I've missed you.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S. I'm at www.whatskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I feel completely naked without earrings, but I also don't do matchy-matchy jewelry. I also love shoes, and then I have the same jewelry that I wear every day: wedding ring, watch and any pair of earrings. I do have lots of purses though and when I have time I do change them to match my outfit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home