Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

He's priceless

I picked The Boy up from school yesterday and we went to the zoo for the afternoon to celebrate his last day of First Grade. On the way home from the zoo, about four hours later, he said his ear was bleeding. It's coming from the canal. He told me he heard a "pop" in the morning and that his ear hurt a bit.

My cousin is an MD at a major NYC hospital. He happens to be visiting and we went to a BBQ last night to see him before they head back home. I asked him to look in the ear.

He said it looks a little irritated, and it could be related to the tube falling out. Naturally we are to keep an eye on it and call his ENT if it continues.

After he finished his impromptu exam, The Boy looked him straight in the eye and said, "Okay how much are you going to charge for that?"

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    That is priceless!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Away2me (Deanna) said…

    Oh man. You have trained him well! LOL!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you continue blogging for years to come because I am SO curious about how this little guy is going to be when he's a teenager.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home