Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beat

We are tired here at the Stiletto Casa.

We have soccer twice a week and baseball twice a week.

And then there is that same old same old two job thing.

I have forgotten how to make a decent meal, and we have almost resorted to taking the least wrinkled clothing out of the hamper to wear. Okay that's a lie - the only time I did that was when I forgot to wash The Boy's soccer shirt.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Tonight was The Boy's last soccer game.

And, I should be finished up with my old job just in time for summer.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger carla said…

    woo hoo about that LIGHT!!
    it's coming...hang in there.

    C.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home