Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Take 3

I've been trying to write this post for three days now.

I am about to air the biker trashy side of me. The one that doesn't appear much since I became a mommy.

Please don't hate me.

MFH and I went out for drinks on July 21. We don't go out much. In fact, The Boy has only had a babysitter maybe 5 times in 4.5 years.

Back in the day, we would occasionally play this ridiculous game called tit for tat. MFH would flash me a nipple as subtly as a man can do such a thing, and naturally I would flash him back.

Oops. Yeah. Well my in-laws found out about it and I am in trouble with a capital T. She read me the riot act and he is giving me the cold shoulder. There were no close friends or relatives present, and it has been blown way out of proportion.

In case you're wondering, my FIL heard about it the next time he went to that bar - which is far too often in my opinion but that is neither here nor there.

Nothing has been mentioned by either of them to MFH, and that I can't really understand. It's not as though he was an innocent bystander. I have yet to address that.

I fear that my relationship with my in-laws has changed forever.

While shopping at C.ostco on Sunday, I found a bottle of wine that was appropriately labeled "Le Grand Noir".

Black Sheep.

I bought it and put it in my wine rack as a reminder to behave myself.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh please. It isn't like you were having sex in the middle of the restaurant. You didn't flash your twat after all. It was a nipple. And I'm sure it's a fabulous nipple. They should be HAPPY that you and your MFH still manage to have a playful relationship. Life isn't worth living if we can't play once in a while.

    This will blow over.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Alleen said…

    ruh roh!!!! Yeah, I'm thinking good for you for being brave enough to have a little fun like that! I'm too darn modest for my own good.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Sounds like your in laws need to get over themselves! All I say is YOU GO GIRL! We should all be so lucky as to still be flirty fun when out with our hubbies.

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think your inlaws should get over themselves too. I don't think you did anything wrong. Harmless fun.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger DD said…

    That's just plain stupid. What do they care if you flashed your nips? They are probably upset b/c they were ribbed about their DIL's actions during one of your earlier visits to that locale.

    And I definitely wouldn't say that this is indicative to a biker, trashy side. You are a woman who enjoys life who is in love with a man who loves you back and you each enjoy the simple things that make life exciting.

    Your in-laws are being prudes and it's none of their business.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE THAT SPANGLISH SAID TWAT :)

    I echo all of the above.

    great for you guys that you still wanna flash some tit for tat (in my mind it's that...some nip for a tattoo flash :)) after all the years and sh*t that life throws everyones way!

    youre not the black sheep

    youre the camo sheep wearing IM NOT REALLY A WAITRESS on her oncetipsnowreal nails!

    (or, if youre like me oncetipsnowsadlybitten nails)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Nice. No worries. You sexy b*itch, you!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Happy said…

    That is pretty funny and your in-laws are definitely being fuddy-duddy's. It seems to me that the most the in-laws are missing the fact that you two are so much in love and want to flirt w/one another.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home