Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That's a lot of years!

That's what The Boy said to me this morning after wishing me a Happy Birthday and then asking how many I am now.

He wanted to spank me 48 times, and I said only if he could count that high. By golly, he can.

He had some money to buy me a gift, and this really horrible picture of an earring is what he chose. Hearts because he loves me, a crown because I am a princess, and pink because I'm a girl. Never mind that they say "C.heetah G.irls" under the crown. He said to just pretend it says "Princess". I can do that.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Happy Birthday! The Cheetah Girls are awesome! You can now be really cool with the tween set, LOL!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    (been meaning to ask you if youre gonna print or burn to cd your blog? I love this story and so many others...the boy would love them when he's older huh?)

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    belated bday I mean.

    just saw that I missed it.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger DD said…

    I'm sure The Boy makes any birthday the Best Birthday. He has charm up the wazoo!

    If my son had picked out some crazy earrings like that, I'd wear them every day with pride knowing people would ask me about them and who they came from.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    How cute!!! Happy Birthday, momma!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are crazy earrings!! I would wear them all the time just because it's so cute that he got them for you (and put so much thought into why they were a good gift).

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Alleen said…

    Happy belated birthday!! That's soooo cute that the boy thinks his mommy is a princess. Those are the gifts to be cherished for a lifetime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home