Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, October 20, 2006

The Planets Are Not In Alignment

I read the horoscopes everyday just for fun.

Today my horoscope tells me to go shopping. How exciting, because I was in the mall yesterday and was immediately drawn by the B@th and B0dyw0rks smells. Seriously, I about gave myself whiplash, I snapped my head in that direction so fast!

MFH's horoscope says to pay the bills (haha that's funny - him paying bills), and figure out how much money he doesn't have.

What to do?

I could just put my purchase on the credit card, in which case we wouldn't have to pay for it until next month and surely our horoscopes will say we have more money by then.

In other planetary news, I picked The Boy up from preschool yesterday and noticed there were construction paper planets on the wall.

Me - "Did you study planets today?"

The Boy - "Yes, mommy! We looked at them on the ceiling. We live on Earth!"

The teacher in me was so excited!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved learning about the planets. I especially loved making the diaramas.

    Go shopping. Buy more shoes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home