Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Remember back when my mom came to visit and take care of The Boy? It was about a month ago. She brought a nasty cold with her.

I got it, but got over it fairly quickly.

The Boy didn't get it, thankfully.

Joel Hockey Player got it.

MFH is just getting over it.

I got it back again.

Enough already.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger [] said…

    Ah, yes, let the infection-fest begin. The colds just seem to hop from person to person in the office, mutating as they go, infecting everyone time and time again.

    Stay healthy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home