Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just Stab Me in the Neck with a Fork

It's obvious that you enjoy your gum.

I, however, do not.

From my office, which is next to yours and separated by a wall, I can hear you snapping and popping away.

Apparently it's an inherited trait, since your very sweet teenaged daughter that also works here chews her gum in exactly the same way.

SPIT IT OUT.

Seriously.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger DD said…

    I can't even stand to watch people chew their gum!

    BTW, something's weird on the link of this post, but not with the site overall. No idea...

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger [] said…

    OhmyGod! Gum snappers are the worst kind of annoyance.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I asked someone at work not long ago to STOP popping their gum. If she didn't she would have not lived......

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love your blog
    love love love

    :)

    Carla in Whattamala

     

Post a Comment

<< Home