Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pregnant tattoos

One of my co-workers has a son about The Boy's age. They have become friends. She has taken The Boy on a few occasions, so last Saturday when we ran into them and she was busy and he was bored stiff, I offered to bring her son home with us for the afternoon.

I have tattoos. More than several but less than a dozen. Only a few of them are visible in public. I was wearing a summer shirt, so the one on my right shoulder and the one on my left bicep were uncovered that day.

The boys were riding in the back seat. This was the conversation I heard.

AJ - What's your mom's name?

TB - Karen

AJ - Karen has tattoos. Did you know that tattoos can give you poison? They get it in your body and you can't get rid of it. Sometimes it can kill you.

TB - Maybe my mom should get the tattoos erased!

AJ - No! She can't! They're pregnant. Just like some of those markers that are pregnant. You can't get it off!

Who knew?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SO funny. I love my pregnant markers. I keep them in a special box at school. My husband has a beautiful pregnant tat on the back of his right shoulder. It's his first. He wants more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home