Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Creepy

I have a stalker. I think.

There is this young man that passes me every day when I am walking from the parking lot into work. It started out innocently enough, with him just smiling at me. Then he started to say hi. I am generally a kind, polite person so I responded appropriately.

One day I was running a bit late and when I rounded the corner to go to the parking lot, I noticed that he was loitering on the sidewalk. And just recently he was actually hiding in a store front until he saw my car. So now he knows what I drive.

We crossed paths at C.ostco. I almost hit him crossing the street when I left The Boy's summer daycare. These incidents are most probably coincidence, but still.

MFH thinks it's "cute". Me not so much. I have started changing up my arrival at work, varying from earlier to later depending on the day. I am sure he's harmless, but it's just weird.

I may have to let The Boy go postal on him.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    That isn't cute. That isn't funny. That is something to pay attention to. Get your camera out. Start snapping his photo every time he crosses your path and write down date and time. (Let him see you taking the photo - it might scare him off.)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That you find it creepy is your instinct telling you to beware. Trust your fear. It'd be cute if he were a little child, but he's not.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I agree too. It is creepy and you should go with your instincts as such. I've had two stalkers, but they were people I knew, so when they started following me around, it was really obvious. Please be careful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home