Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

BBQ?

Since we moved to Billings two years ago, we have hosted every holiday event at our house.

Don't get me wrong. We love to entertain. But it would be nice for someone else to offer to host once in a while.

So, for the Fourth, we put off planning anything with the hope that someone else would. MFH's cousin and his wife texted me on Thursday asking us to come for BBQ. Would we mind bringing chips and salsa and a dessert? Of course not! We didn't have to spring for the whole meal. I picked up seven layer dip, salsa, several kinds of chips, and we made a dessert.

We snacked. And we snacked. And they never did BBQ.

WTF?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How incredibly rude... even just hot dogs would've been SOMETHING.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I agree, quite rude. But now you know why you are usually the ones to entertain, LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home