Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Done

We withdrew The Boy from his summer camp program today.

We treated his hair on Thursday and picked him clean like a couple of mama monkeys, kept him out on Friday for good measure, and he returned to camp on Monday. Miss.Michelle looked him over (this chick could find a needle in a haystack, I'm telling you), and he was able to stay for the day. When MFH took him back on Tuesday, with hair freshly washed again just in case with the treatment shampoo, the head picker found ONE EGG. He was sent home with The Boy in tow.

I envisioned the entire rest of the summer going by in much the same way as the past two days. I would have gone mad. Not only that, but we both would have used up our entire bank of paid time off.

So, it's back to Grandma's care for the remainder of the summer.

She doesn't have head lice.

Yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yet... you're so funny.

    It makes me feel like that lady is racist. Am I paranoid?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home