Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Now I've pissed somebody off.......

I have a sinus infection.

And pink eye.

Summer is my favorite season up here in Montana, and with all the rain this year, and all of our personal trauma, it's been a real picnic so far.

We are finding a few more "nits" here and there in The Boy's hair, but his hair is very long and thick so I'm not surprised. So far no live bugs. I don't want to sound like a snob, but I just don't understand that he was introduced to lice. This is an upscale daycare - brand new and expensive.

I'm off to medicate and rest.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Yo-yo Mama said…

    Wow. You sound HAWT.

    I know it would kill you to do it, but what about doing a mohawk on The Boy? What either of you be up to it?

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Yo-yo Mama said…

    That's supposed to be "would" not "what".

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    I keep reading that head lice don't have anything to do with hygiene or socioeconomic status ... but I have to admit that the girl my daughter caught them from is the one friend of hers who always looks dirty and generally uncared-for, and who seems to have kind of a sketchy family situation. Not sure what to think about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home