Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Conversation

I had the following exchange with The Boy at dinner the other night.

TB - Mom, Miss Mae said I can't tell you about the surprise for Sunday.

Me - Well if Miss Mae told you to keep it a secret, you probably shouldn't tell me. Then it won't be a surprise.

TB - Yeah, it's a surprise for Sunday.

TB whispering - Mom, come closer. It's a secret so I have to whisper. I'm not supposed to tell you, but do you like pictures?

Me - Why, I love pictures. Pictures of you and pictures that you make!

TB grinning from ear to ear - Oh good!

It's so great to be his mom!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kim Strahan said…

    Most adorable conversation ever! What a cutie!

    Happy Mother's Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home