Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lunch

Everyday The Boy takes the same thing for lunch - two pieces of salami and two pieces of Tillamook Cheddar cheese cut exactly to fit four Big Wheat Thin crackers.

Add in a fruit snack pack or chips, plus a drink.

That is all.

I'd hate for you to think that I raised a picky eater. It's not my fault. Really. When I was growing up, we ate what was on the table. Period. Or we went without and ate that same meal for lunch the next day. And dang it, if it was good enough for me.....

So this year dad made a rule that he had to eat cafeteria lunch at least two days a week. After all, they offer three different entrees each day. Find something you can eat.

Well who knew that a chicken patty sandwich was just a BIG ROUND CHICKEN NUGGET if you throw away the bun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home