Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

We are on a break

The Boy played his last T-Ball game last night.

I shouldn't even call it T-Ball, because half way through the season my brother, who assisted MFH with coaching, started pitching to the kids. Once they got a taste of that, there was no going back to hitting the ball off the tee.

The Boy is all about the uniforms and gear that athletes wear, yet I was unable to get him into a pair of baseball pants. I found that odd. He couldn't explain it, he just refused to wear them. Maybe because they are an odd blend of polyester, in which case I say he has excellent taste.

Anyway, baseball is over.

As gas quickly approaches $4.00 a gallon, we welcome this reprieve from running The Boy to sporting events two or three times a week.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    The boy looks great! I can see the baseball pants behind them. Definately not great fabric. The Boy has great taste

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    Gas is 4.29 a gallon at the cheap place here in sunny san diego. oy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home