Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

All eyes on us

I can count on one finger the number of presidential candidates that have campaigned in Montana in my voting lifetime.

Prior to this election, that is.

We have been blessed with Mr. O.bama twice in the past two weeks, and Mrs. O.bama just left here today.

Mr. C.linton graced us with his presence twice in two weeks, Mrs. C.linton was here last week, and Chelsea was here a few days ago.

I don't pretend to know a lot about how it works, but apparently we have eight super-delegates, five of whom had not committed to either candidate until this evening.

By now you all know how that turned out.

It's nice to see our votes count.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Happy said…

    The potential candidates made a big deal about PA too.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I agree. The last time there was so much attention paid to our state of perpetual winter was the Senators race. It was nice to hear us mentioned for more than unibomber and freemen.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Not-So-Normal-Mom said…

    I can't wait to see the Obama-Clinton ticket!!!! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home